Monday, March 19, 2018

Braver, Stronger, Smarter and Loved

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know. ~ Quotes
I think we underestimate ourselves at times. We don't need a higher opinion of ourselves than we should, but neither should we look down on ourselves.
Our Bible verses tell us, "But in all these things, we more than conquer through the One who loved us. Romans 8:37 "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Psalm 139:14."I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness." Jeremiah 31:3
There we have it! We are "Braver" because we are more than a conquer. We're "Stronger" because Christ gives us the strength. We're "Smarter" because we are wonderfully made. And most of all "Loved" because we have been loved with an everlasting love.

No comments:

Post a Comment