Monday, January 15, 2018

Your Go-To Person

"Finding someone who you don't have to explain things to, they just understand, is so comforting." ~ Quotes ~
I noticed on FB there's a quiz going around. One question was "Do you have a go-to person?" I found that an interesting question.
We all want someone who understands us totally. Someone we don't need to explain things to. They know us personally and still, love and care for us.
As you well know that person is difficult or impossible to find. Yes, people can kind of understand us, but they really have no idea who we are on the deepest level.
Our Bible verse says, "O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me." Psalm 139:1
According to our verse today the LORD knows everything about us. And I might add He loves us no matter what. "I have loved you with an everlasting love" Jeremiah 31:3
How comforting to know we have 'Someone' who is our Go-To Person! We don't have to explain things and wonder if this Go-To Person understands. He knows and understands everything about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment