Monday, January 1, 2018

Start A New Chapter

Today I close the door on the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath and start a new chapter in my life. ~ New Start Quotes ~
Today is the first blank page of a 365-page book in our lives. We are never too old to start a new chapter. As long as we are still breathing we can start a new beginning.
Today's Bible verse says, "For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland." Isaiah 43:19 NLT
The LORD is always doing something new in our lives. He is there to help us make a pathway in hard times. Today we can open our eyes and look for the new beginning. We can close the door on the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath and start a new chapter. Today is the first blank page of a 365-page book.

No comments:

Post a Comment