Saturday, January 13, 2018

Look Up!

Look up! Get up! Never give up! ~ Look Up Quotes ~
I read a story about the Bumblebee. Did you know if a Bumblebee is dropped in an open tumbler it will be there until it dies unless it is taken out? It never sees the means of escape at the top but persists in trying to find some way out through the sides near the bottom. It will seek a way where none exists until it completely destroys itself.
Our Bible verse says, 'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' Isaiah 41:10 NASB
In many ways, there are lots of people like the bee. They are struggling about with all their problems and frustrations, not realizing that the answer is right there "above" them.

No comments:

Post a Comment