Wednesday, January 3, 2018

I Believe I Can Fly

"If you want to fly give up everything that weighs you down." ~ God Watches Over Birds Quotes ~
It's our faith that helps us to give up everything that weighs us down. Our faith helps us to see the light when the dawn is still dark. Faith helps us believe that we can fly no matter what's going on.
Our Bible verse says, "But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31 NLT
There's a song whose words are, I sing because I'm happy. I sing because I'm free. His eye is on the sparrow and I know he watches me.
We can give up whatever is weighing us down. We are free! God is not only watching the birds, but He is watching over us too. We can believe that we can fly and sore high.

No comments:

Post a Comment