Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Wow In Your Now

Wow In Your Now by Kay Heitsch
When you focus on fear you put OW in your NOW. When you focus on FAITH you put WOW in your NOW. ~ Now Quotes ~
Isn't this the truth. When we focus on fear it brings OW in our NOW. Fear makes everything a big OW. However, when we focus on FAITH we feel energized and have hope. We see the WOW in our NOW.
When I bought my first Bible I wrote today's Bible verse in the front. I find it interesting of all the verses in the Bible I would write this one. Here it is. "Let us keep our eyes fixed (focused) on Jesus on whom our faith depends from beginning to end." Heb 12:2 TEV
I wanted a WOW in my NOW life. I somehow knew I had to stop focusing on fear if I was going to have it. This verse taught me that our FAITH depended on Jesus. When we focus on Him we can stop focusing on fear.  Remember,  FAITH  puts WOW in our NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment