Thursday, November 23, 2017

A Family Tradition

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. I never knew why until this past year when I had my DNA done. That's when I found out that my 10th great grandfather, William Brewster came over on the Mayflower and he was at the first Thanksgiving in 1621.
I am very grateful for all of my blessings. I'm thankful Grandpa Brewster came over on the Mayflower with his family to this wonderful country I am blessed to be a part of.
This year our son Brandon and his dog Jenny are here with us. I'm actually writing this on the new computer he built for me. Thank you Brandon! I love this new computer!
Later we will enjoy a good meal together IF I ever get off of this computer and get with it. 😁
Happy Thanksgiving to each of you! May God continue to bless us all and keep this family tradition going for many years to come.
God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment