Friday, October 20, 2017

Step Out To Find Out

"Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step." ~ Inspirational Quotes
To find out if something is right for us we need to step out in faith. We need to step out to find out. Personally, I've had to do this many times in my life and I know you have too. It doesn't take long if it's not right for us to know it. Also, if it is right we know that too!
Our Bible verse today says, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
God does have an awesome plan for each of us. When we take a step of faith in the right direction we may find that this ends up being the biggest step in our life. We may tip toe, but we need to step out to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment