Thursday, October 5, 2017

Good For What Ails Ya

Do you know what the #1 best selling book in the world is? Well, if you don't know, according to Guinness World Records, it's the Bible.
I believe The Bible is the #1 best selling book because it's good for what ails ya. I don't care what your heart issue is the Bible has an answer. If you don't believe me you'll need to check it out for yourself.
I was a very cynical person back in the day about God or anything to do with religion of any kind. I bought a Bible out of pure curiosity to see if there was anything in it that might help in my everyday life.
I started to highlight things that were meaningful to me. Boy, was I shocked and amazed to find the Bible to be the best psychology book I had ever read. The Bible not only shows us how to have a great life right here on earth, but it also shows us how to have eternal life with God.
There's a great reason why the Bible is #1. This Bible is, Good for what ails ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment