Thursday, September 21, 2017

You're A Warrior...Fight!

"You're a warrior, warriors don't give up and they don't back down. Pick up your sword and shield and fight." ~ Quotes ~
We all go through things in life where we need to pick up our sword and shield and fight!
I chose this quote today because I've been dealing with a sciatic nerve issue in my back, rear, and leg. I want to enjoy every day of my life. When you're in pain it seems like it might be hard to do. But I remind myself and you too that WE ARE WARRIORS!
One of my favorite Bible verses is, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
So true, we all have trouble in this world and even pain. John 10:10 tells us that Jesus came that we could have an abundant life right here on earth.
We can enjoy everyday of our lives if we think of ourselves as warriors. We may need to fight and not give in to self pity when we're in pain.
We can do it because we're warriors so we don't give up. We can make the choice to fight on to live the abundant life Jesus died to give us. The choice is ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment