Saturday, September 23, 2017

Never Put Off Until Tomorrow

"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today."
Names attributed to this quotes, Benjamin Franklin, Oscar Wilde, Mark Twain, Thomas Jefferson, Arron Burr, UNKNOWN etc etc. You get the idea.
I don't care who said it first because it's a message we all have said to ourselves when something happens. I wish I would have...
Our Bible verses today say, "How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog--it's here a little while, then it's gone." James 4:14 Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. Proverbs 27:1
I had plans on what I thought I would do all last week. I had "put off" things I could have done with ease. I didn't imagine I would have difficulty doing them "tomorrow."
This is how life is. The person who dies instantly in a car accident had no idea what the day would bring. We can go to bed feeling great and get up hardly being able to move. We just don't know what tomorrow will bring.
So, "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

No comments:

Post a Comment