Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I Don't Understand

"Faith is trusting God even when you don't understand." ~ Trust Quotes ~
We all go through things we don't understand. I didn't understand why our son Todd died. I don't understand why our grandson is special needs, I don't understand why some health issues keep returning. I could go on and on......and so could you!
We don't understand why bad things happen in our lives. But I've learned one thing that has helped me tremendously when I don't understand. Trust God or go crazy!
Today's Bible verse is hanging on the wall right behind me. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5 NLT
Another Bible verse I keep in my mind is, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them." Romans 8:28
I don't understand a lot of things and maybe I never will here on earth. But one thing I do know is that God can work good out of everything when we trust Him and don't depend on my own understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment