Saturday, August 5, 2017

We Just Don't Know

"Be Kind! Everyone is fighting a battle we know nothing about." ~ Quotes ~
We may look at people and think they must not have any big thing going on in their life. Quite honestly we just don't know.
I'm a people person. I've had complete strangers walk up to me and share some sad part of their life with me. To look at them I would have never known.
Our Bible verse says, "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." Ephesians 4:32 NIV
Even if a person is angry. We need to realize that hurting people hurt people. For some reason they are hurting. What are we suppose to do? The second part of this Bible verse tells us. It says we are to forgive each other. Why? Because in Christ God forgave us.
Be Kind! Everyone is fighting a battle we know nothing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment