Friday, August 25, 2017

Enjoy The Ride

Life is a journey enjoy the ride. Don't wait for things to be perfect before you start to enjoying your life. ~ Enjoying Life Quotes ~
Yesterday I had was thinking about 'God's will' for my life when I thought about something I hadn't really thought of before. One thing that dawned on me was that 'God's will' is for us to enjoy our lives.
Somehow the Lord's prayer came to my mind. "Your kingdom come 'your will' be done on earth as it is in heaven" Matthew 6:10. How would God want us to live?
According to John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."
Just by these two Bible verses I knew that 'God's will' is for us to enjoy our lives. Life is a journey. We can't wait for things to be perfect. We need to enjoy our lives right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment