Monday, July 10, 2017

Cancel It Out

"Whenever a negative thought comes to your mind deliberately voice a positive thought to cancel it out!" ~ Dr Norman Vincent Peale
How many time have we thought, "I wish I didn't think like that." Quite honestly, I hadn't thought of saying something positive to cancel the negative thought out until I read this quote today.
Sometimes to keep our peace and stay positive we need to deliberately say something that will help.
I heard a message about thinking and saying, "Do Not Disturb!" When something happens that we don't like, instead of getting upset, we can say to ourselves, "Do Not Disturb!"
We can cancel out the negative thoughts by deliberately saying something that will help. We can say, "Do not disturb" to keep our peace then deliberately say something positive to cancel out the negative thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment