Monday, June 12, 2017

The Value Of Peace

"Worry does not take away tomorrows troubles, it takes away today's peace." ~ Peace Quotes ~
What value do we place on having peace in our life?
Today's Bible verse is an attention getter, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27
The last part of this verse always stands out to me, "Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
Looks like we have a part to play in keeping stress out of our lives and holding on to peace. We have to stop allowing ourselves to be upset.
If we value peace we need to realize that our circumstance and world conditions may not change. But we can change the way we look at them and "let not" our hearts be trouble and afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment