Saturday, June 17, 2017

Listening

"The quieter you become the more you hear. There is so much you can learn when you just listen." ~ Listening Quotes ~
This week I learned something new about listening. Listening is great for the brain! Who knew!
I don't mean listening to people talking, or listening to the TV or music. What I read that helps the brain is going outside in nature and being quiet and listening.
If you think this is easy, just try it. What I found was keeping my thoughts quiet kept interfering with just listening.
The article also stated that you can also help the brain by adding smelling and looking closely at details to listening.
It's true, the quieter you become the more you hear. There is so much we can learn when we listen. Who knew listening is also great for the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment