Saturday, June 3, 2017

Laughter The Best Medicine

"Life is better when you're laughing. Laughter is the best medicine." Laughter Quotes
It's true life is better when you're laughing. I took my laughter medicine yesterday when I went shopping with my husband, Bill. I can't remember when I laughed so much.
Bill has been the same size for years. I won't say he doesn't watch what he eats, because he does, but he really has never had a weight problem.
Yesterday Bill had to change sizes. The looks on his face and the comments he made had tears rolling down my face. There were times when I knew I shouldn't laugh, but burst out laughing anyway.
They say a day without laughter is wasted. I sure didn't waste yesterday. Life is better when you're laughing. Plus, according to Proverbs 17:22 it's good medicine too!

No comments:

Post a Comment