Friday, June 30, 2017

Enjoy Your Own Life

"Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another. Supporting another's success won't dampen yours." ~ Life Quotes
We are all different. We have different abilities. I can enjoy my life more when I support what other people can do. Supporting them will not dampen what I can do.
I can sing to some degree, but I enjoy listening to others who do a much better job than I can. I can enjoy my life without comparing my inability to sing as well as another. I support their success and enjoy their ability.
Our Bible verse today says,"Pay careful attention to your own work, for then you will get the satisfaction of a job well done, and you won't need to compare yourself to anyone else." Galatians 6:4 NLT
We will enjoy our own life more if we don't compare it with someone else's life. We can support their success knowing it won't dampen ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment