Friday, May 19, 2017

Healthy Lifestyle

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live." ~ Healthy Lifestyle Quotes
I think it's important to live a healthy lifestyle and take care of our bodies. As this quote says, "It's the only place we have to live."
Almost everyday I do my DVD Ball workout. I watch to the end because I want what is said to be embedded in my mind. It goes, "Every time you do this it's one more brick in the foundation of a healthy lifestyle, better body, and the best you that you can be." Little by little! (One brick at a time)
Our Bible verse today says, "Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well." 3 John 2
Having good health is so important. We don't realize what it's worth until it's gone.
Remember to take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment