Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Do What You Can

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have. Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do. ~ Quotes ~
This past weekend my knee began to hurt after I took a walk on an uneven road. I got online to see what I should do. It gave several suggestions, but the one that surprised me was "don't sit down." It suggested to keep exercising it. I did just that!
I went to Planet Fitness yesterday as I usually do. I didn't overdo, but I did keep exercising my knee. Lo and behold this morning my knee is not hurting.
Our Bible verse today spoke to me in this situation. "But as for you, be strong and do not give up" 2 Chronicles 15:7
I'll be back to my normal routine today. Just because you couldn't do something yesterday doesn't mean you can't do it today. We have to do what we can, where we are, with what we have. Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment