Friday, April 28, 2017

What's The Rush?

Life is not a race, it's a gift. Enjoy it, don't rush through it. Relax! The quieter you become the more you can hear. ~Rush Quotes
I'm the type of person who seem to be in a rush most of the time. Today when I read, "The quieter you become the more you can hear." I stopped and listened. Much to my surprise I heard the birds sweetly singing outside of the window. Even though I wasn't even talking, my mind was so busy I never heard the birds.
"Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46:10 is a great verse to keep in mind when we get in a rush. Be still and know that God is God!
Today would be a great day to keep in mind that life is not a race, it's a gift. We can enjoy it more when we don't rush through it. We can be still knowing God is God. When we relax and keep quiet we may be surprised what we will hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment