Tuesday, April 11, 2017

We Have A Choice

"Every storm is not in the forecast. No matter what the situation remind yourself, "I have a choice!" P-A-I-N-S Positive Attitude In Negative Situation." ~ Quotes ~
I wasn't expecting a 'storm' yesterday when I went to the new dentist. Actually, I was totally expecting great news. However, a storm I was not expecting was in the forecast.
I had to remind myself that "I have a choice." Even though I was feeling pain, even tears, from the news I could choose to keep a Positive Attitude In Negative Situation. P-A-I-N-S
When unexpected storms come our way we have a choice. We can, "Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture." Psalm 37:3 Plus, we can see our P-A-I-N-S in a new way. Positive Attitude In Negative Situations. We have a choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment