Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Smiling Is Contagious

"Smiling is contagious. Be a carrier. A smile is good for everyone to ease life's ups and downs."  ~Smile Quotes ~ 
Last week a box arrived at our home. On the front it said, "Smiling Is Contagious. Join The Club" I'll be happy to join that club!

Who remembers this song? S-M-I-L-E  S-M-I-L-E  This is what the world is needing.  S-M-I-L-E

We never know what a person is going through. If we take the time to smile it may help ease life's ups and downs for someone.
Proverbs 15:30 says, "Smiling faces makes you happy and good news make you feel better.
Today is a great day to be a carrier of a contagious smile! A smiling face makes us happy and a smile may also help ease life's ups and downs for someone else.

This is what the world is needing S-M-I-L-E. Be a carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment