Thursday, April 20, 2017

On Purpose For A Purpose

"If you're alive there is a purpose for your life. God created you on purpose, with purpose, for a purpose. Be who God created you to be." ~ On Purpose Quotes
I was excited when I saw the Bible verse, "For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10
It's awesome to know that God created us on purpose, with purpose, for a purpose. There's a reason we are here.
Years ago after reading this Bible verse I sent in a prayer request. My prayer request was that I and every member of my family would be the people God created us to be. Plus, that we would do the work God had prepared for us to do.
There's something God has for everyone of us to do. We are created to live on purpose, with purpose, for a purpose.
I truly believe that!

No comments:

Post a Comment