Sunday, April 2, 2017

Moving On

"Once you make a decision to move on, don't look back. Your destiny will never be found in the rear view mirror. Nothing is a surprise to God. He will get you to where you're suppose to be." ~ Starts and Stops Quotes 
Most of us have had to move on over the years. It's not easy sometimes, but when we do look back we can see moving on was really for our good. We learned a lot from the difficulties we went through and they toughened us for our journey ahead.
According to Isaiah 41:10 it says, "I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice."
I love Isaiah 41:10 It's been very true in my life. The things I have gone through have strengthened and hardened me to difficulties. Jeremiah 29:11 is also a favorite because it tells me that God has a plan for our lives. It's a plan to give us a future and a hope.
When we make a decision to move on remember God will get you to where you're suppose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment