Saturday, April 15, 2017

I Like You and I Love You

Many people love you. Many people like you. But there is only one who died for you...that is Jesus Christ. ~ Easter Quotes ~
Once I knew a lady who had Alzheimer's. She had stopped talking, but one day she looked up at me and said, "I like you and I love you!" That night she died. This was an awesome experience I will never forget.
Jesus Christ not only likes and loves us He was willing to die for us so we could have eternal life by our belief in Him.
John 3:16 is a Bible text Christians hold close to their hearts it goes, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
The joy to know that we can have eternal life because Jesus was willing to die for us is awesome. He not only likes us, but he loves us and was willing to die so we could have eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment