Sunday, March 26, 2017

Do You Trust Me?

"Faith is a choice not a feeling. It means choosing to have unconditional trust in God even when life doesn't seem to make sense."
When my life has gotten hard and I don't understand I've had these words run through my mind, "Do you trust Me?" I've had to make a choice not to go by my feelings, but to have faith and unconditional trust in God even when I didn't understand.
We have this Bible verse on a plaque in the office. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
I like to remind myself that I don't need to understand everything that is happening in my life. I can stay happy when I choose to have unconditional trust in God even when life doesn't seem to be making sense. Do you trust Me? Yes Lord, I do trust You!

No comments:

Post a Comment