Thursday, February 9, 2017

Be Strong! Be Smart! Be Humble!

"Be strong enough to stand alone. Smart enough to know when you need help. And humble enough to ask for it."
We all want people to approve of what we do. We have made a decision to do what we know is right for us, but others may not like it. We need to be strong enough to stand alone!
We like to do things for ourselves, but it's smart to realize we may need help!
Why is it so hard sometimes to ask for help? We know we could use it! We need to be humble enough to ask.
I chose two Bible texts to go with this quote."This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
"I prayed to the LORD, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears." Psalm 34:4
These two texts tell us to be strong and courageous! We are not be be afraid or discouraged. We are to pray to the Lord and He will free us from all our fears.
Be strong! Be Smart! Be Humble! Sounds like a great way to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment