Thursday, January 26, 2017

Step Out and Shine

Sometimes it's not easy to step out and shine. We may even feel uncomfortable being friendly to people we don't know.
Today's quote encourages us to be an example. "Don't wait for people to be friendly, show them how. Step out from behind your shadow and shine so you may encourage others to follow."
Some people don't know how to be friendly with people they don't know. It may be up to us to step out from behind our own shadow and shine to show them how.
I've made some life long friends with people I did not know. I had to step out from behind my own shadow and be friendly. I'll admit it's not always easy to be friendly to people you don't know, but I think it's worth it.
It's interesting how this quote tells us that we can be an encouragement and an example just by being friendly.
Today and everyday don't wait for people to be friendly, "Step Out and Shine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment