Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Live On Purpose For A Purpose

Do you believe God has a plan for your life? Do you believe He has work for you to do? I most certainly believe He does, without a doubt.
"Live on purpose for a purpose! Your life has purpose. Your story is important. You were born to make an impact." is the quote I chose for the day.
We all have a story and we were born to make an impact.
I was excited when I read Ephesians 2:10 "For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." This Bible verse made it clear to me that God does have good works that He has prepared for us to do.
Every day that goes by is a day we won't get back. We can either waste or invest our time.
I want to live my life 'On purpose for a purpose' and do the works God has already created for me to do. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment