Monday, January 2, 2017

Life's Steering Wheel

by Kay Heitsch
I wanted to start the year off with a Bible verse that helped change my thinking and life. "Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." Philippians 4:8 NLT
I looked for a quote that would go along with it. "Think positive because thoughts are the steering wheel that move our life in the right direction."
I had to smile thinking about how true this quote is. Our thoughts are 'life's steering wheel.' How we think moves our life.
As we start the new year I pray we fix our thoughts on things that are good, excellent, and worthy of praise. I believe if we do, we will be steering our lives in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment