Friday, January 20, 2017

I Will Stick With LOVE

by Kay Heitsch
Today is Inauguration Day! I know that people in this country don't all agree on who our president is. Quite honestly, no two people look alike or agree on everything. That's life!
However, we can be respectful and kind. Here are some things Martin Luther King Jr. said, "The Time Is Always Right To Do What Is Right." "Only LOVE can drive out hate." "I have decided to stick with LOVE. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
I am going to be praying for our leaders and I hope you will too even if you don't agree. And I hope we will all remember, that "Only LOVE can drive out hate." I too like Martin have decided that "I Will Stick With LOVE!"
Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7
God BLESS America. Please pray for PEACE and LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment