Saturday, January 14, 2017

Have A Good Workout!

When I walk into Planet Fitness I'm greeting with a smile and usually these words, "Have a good workout!"
Today's quote, It's in the gymnasium of life where you get the workout to live life to the fullest. Today's a great day to be the best you, you can be.
When I saw the words "gymnasium of life" in today's quote I thought about how true it is that it does take work to live life it to the fullest.
We can't just sit allowing our minds to be a garbage dump for every negative thought that comes! Sometimes we may even need to distance ourselves from people who suck the joy out of life.
This is one of my favorite Bible verses. "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10 ESV
I want to live the life that Jesus died to give me. I know this will take work on my part. I won't allow the thief to steal the life I know I can have.
Have A Good Workout! Make today a step towards living the abundant life. Be the best you...you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment