Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Smile Is A Gift Worth Giving

by Kay Heitsch
I'd never really thought about giving a smile as a gift until this morning. Sometimes a smile is the best gift you can give someone.
Yesterday I was in the grocery store. I saw an older man standing with a sad look on his face. I walked by and gave him a big smile. Immediately, his eyes brightened and he smiled back. I don't know why he looked so sad, but for that moment in time he smiled.
Today's quote is good anytime of the year. "Give the gift of your smile! You never know how much of a difference you could be making in their life at that moment."
People are in a rush and many are stressed this time of the year. Why not give a gift of your smile to everyone you meet.
A Smile is a gift worth giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment