Sunday, October 16, 2016

God Has A Plan

by Kay Heitsch
When I first started to study the Bible I prayed every time I opened it. I held the Bible close to my face and prayed that the Lord would teach me what I needed to know. I wanted Him to lead and guide me in the way I should go.
When I opened the Bible I seemed to always open it to John 18:38. "What is truth?" I highlighted it in blue! I'd smile and think, "That's right, I want to know, "What is truth?"
We all have different backgrounds. I knew the Lord was the only one who knew me on the deepest level. I needed to start afresh and see what He had to say to me personally. I wanted the Lord to lead and guide me on the path He had for me. I wanted God's plan for my life.
Today's quote, "I know God has a plan. I pray for direction to follow it, patience to wait on it, and knowledge to know when it comes." reminded me how I started out on my journey with Him.
Oh, I found the answer to my question, "What is truth?" It was in John 14:6, "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
I know God does have an awesome plan for all of our lives Jeremiah 29:11 show us that clearly, "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 NLT
When we ask the Lord for His leading and guidance we will work the plan He has for each one of us. The LORD will give us a future and a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment