Thursday, September 22, 2016

Our Talents Are A Gift From God

by Kay Heitsch
There are things that we are all good at. However, we are not all good at the same things. That's why it's important not to be jealous of other people and their talents.
I've noticed for myself that the things I seem to be good at, I may take for granted. I assume everyone must be good at these things too. I'm surprised when someone points out a talent or something I'm good at. I think I am surprised because it's something that just comes natural to me.
I remember reading "Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17 years ago. Somehow I never really thought about 'our talents and everything we're good at' as every good and perfect gift. But now I can see they are.
"Your talent and everything you're good at is a gift from God. What you do with it is your gift back to God." is a good reminder to use our God given gifts and talents as our gift back to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment