Thursday, September 1, 2016

Life Is Short. Do Stuff That Matters

by Kay Heitsch
What a quote! "Life is short. Do stuff that matters." When I read this quote today it jumped right out at me.
Life is short! Time flies and before we know it our children are grown. The next thing you know your grandchildren are grown too.
Bill's Grandma Z would always tell me, "Make good memories." I think to make good memories we need to do stuff that matters.
I still remember a kind word of encouragement a teacher gave me many years ago. That word of encouragement was doing "stuff that matters." Our kindness, our love, a word of encouragement, a hug, are all simple things that matter.
I hope we all remember that, "Life is short. Do stuff that matters" today! I bet when we do we will really have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment