Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Leave Footprints Behind

by Kay Heitsch
Have you ever thought of leaving footprints behind?
Today's quote "Don't ever compare yourself to others. You are unique! Everyone is who they are for a reason. Leave footprints behind."
I truly believe we are here for a reason. We are unique! We can't compare ourselves to others. Our journey is not theirs nor is theirs ours. We have our own footprints to leave behind.
I remember well the day I saw, "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:10
Wow, I was awestruck when I read this. I could see clearly that God had created me for good works and they were already prepared for me to do them.
We are all unique! There is no point in comparing ourselves to others. We are who we are for a reason. We all have footprints to leave behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment