Sunday, August 28, 2016

SMILE, PRAISE & FAITH

by Kay Heitsch
Today's quote, "Put a SMILE on your face, PRAISE on your lips and hold on to your FAITH." I think is actually in the wrong order.
I would say when we PRAISE first, that very act will put a SMILE on our face and it helps us hold on to our FAITH.
I went through a hard time a few years ago when I hit on the Bible text that said " Let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually,"(see Hebrews 13:15)
Well quite honestly I didn't feel like praising God. But then I noticed it didn't say to praise if I felt like it. It said to offer a "sacrifice of praise."
I believe in putting things I read from the Bible into practice. I can tell you personally that when I offered a sacrifice of PRAISE first, it put a SMILE on my face and I was able to hold on to my FAITH in the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment