Thursday, August 18, 2016

Heavy Artillery

by Kay Heitsch
Have you ever thought of prayer as 'heavy artillery'? I certainly have. I've seen the power of prayer work in my life over and over.
For years when I have a problem I say, "Well, it's time to bring in the heavy artillery!" Many times I pray on my own, but other times when the battle gets really rough I call in Prayer Warriors.
I'm thankful that I don't have to fight battles on my own. I can call in the Prayer Warriors and use the heavy artillery of prayer to fight in the battle.
Today's quote ~ PRAYER ~ The most powerful weapon against trials, The most effective medicine against sickness and the most valuable gift to someone you love." says it so well.
I'm thankful I can use the heavy artillery of prayer. I'm also very thankful to have many Prayer Warriors who love me enough to give me the gift of pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment