Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Experts say...

by Kay Heitsch
Have you ever noticed that what the "Experts" say about happiness and health, that works, is already in the Bible?
"Experts" say that if you want to reduce stress you should do things that add joy to your life. The Bible says, "A joyful heart is good medicine." Proverb 17:22
"Experts" talk about our thoughts and how they effect our lives. Well, the Bible says, "As a man thinks so is he." Proverbs 23:7
When I started to study the Bible on my own I noticed these things from the very beginning. It amazed me!
What I also noticed is that these gems on living a healthy, happy, life are usually one liners in the Bible. It's all in there but you have to "seek and you shall find." Matthew 7:7.
I wrote in the front of my Bible, "If God meant for us to live life on our own, He wouldn't have given us this "Instruction Book."
I truly believe that the Bible is our "Instruction Book" for a happy life right here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment