By Kay Heitsch
Nobody's life is perfectly balanced. It's a conscious decision to choose your priorities every day. ~ Setting Your Priorities Quotes ~
Nobody has a perfectly balanced life; that's true. Each of us decides what our priorities are. I heard a message once where a woman said to the LORD, "How can anyone expect me to do all that I do?" She heard, "You made your schedule; if you don't like it, change it!"
Our Bible verse says, The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. John 10:10 ESV
If we aren't living the abundant life that Jesus died to give us, just maybe we are allowing the thief to kill, steal, and destroy our life by not prioritizing how we live.
Nobody's life is perfectly balanced. It's a conscious decision to choose your priorities every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment