Sunday, August 30, 2026

Joy And Love

By Kay Heitsch

The world didn't give it & the world can't take it away. ~ Quote ~
I listen to music when I'm on the treadmill each morning. Today I listened to a song I have never heard before. The words were, "The world didn't give it, and the world can't take it away."
Our complete joy and love come from God. This world may give us temporary happiness, but it can't give us true love and joy. True love and joy come from God, and the world can't take that away.
Our Bible verse says. Fill us each morning with Your constant love, so that we may sing and be glad all our lives. Psalm 90:14 GNT
When we are filled with God's love every day, we will have joy and love that the world can't take away.
The world didn't give it & the world can't take it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment