Friday, September 13, 2024

Seeing and Hearing

By Kay Heitsch

One thing I do know. Once, I was blind, but now I can see. ~ John 9:25
Something happened to me when I turned my life over to the LORD. I couldn't explain it, but I saw and understood things I had not before.
I not only saw how God was helping me now in my journey, but I also saw how He was with me all along, even when I didn't realize it.
When I studied the Bible, I saw and understood things I had never comprehended. It was amazing!
Our Bible verse says. But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. Matthew 13:16
We are most certainly blessed when our eyes and ears are opened to see and hear. It's hard to explain, but one thing I do know is that once, I was blind, but now I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment