Thursday, September 12, 2024

God Will Provide

By Kay Heitsch

Whatever your problem, rest assured God will definitely help you! ~ Supernatural Help Quotes ~
We can all reflect on our lives and see how God helped us when needed. I remember many things where God provided what I needed at the right time. Here's one story.
Years ago, if you wanted to make a long-distance phone call, it would cost money. We were having a tough time, and I needed to make several long-distance calls. I never told anyone.
The day I needed to start making these calls, a friend stopped at our home. Cindy told me that she had won several prepaid phone cards and, for some reason, thought she should give them to me.
Now, this may seem very simple to some people, but believe me, God provided what I needed at just the right time.
Our Bible verse says, God knows what you need, and He will provide. Matthre 6:31
Never forget that God knows what you need. He will provide at just the right time.
Whatever your problem, rest assured God will definitely help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment