Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Faith Over Fear

By Kay Heitsch

Where do you put your faith? If your faith is in the right place, it will always override fear.
Sometimes, a person has to go through tough times to develop this way of thinking. When we go through with the Lord, we know our faith will override fear. We may not like what's happening, but we can stay at peace with a good attitude and solid faith.
Our Bible verse says. Don't be afraid, because I am with you. Don't be intimidated; I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will support you with My victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10 GWT
We don't need to be afraid or intimidated when we go through anything with God. He will give us His strength and give us the support we need. What a way to live!
Let your faith override your fears!

No comments:

Post a Comment