Monday, July 29, 2024

You Are Loved

By Kay Heitsch

Be strong, encouraged, empowered, and inspired. God loves you! ~ We Love Because God Loves Us Quotes ~
When we know we are loved, it helps us to feel strong, encouraged, and inspired. People must understand that God loves them. Once we know this, we can love others and ourselves.
Years ago, after I began my relationship with the Lord, I wanted to write. I didn't know what to write about and asked the Lord what I should tell people. What came to my mind was fascinating. Tell people I love them.
Years later, I can see why this thought came to my mind. Because when people accept God's love for them, everything changes.
Our Bible verse says. We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19 NIV
When we accept God's love, we love others. His love changes everything.
Be strong, encouraged, empowered, and inspired. God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment