Sunday, October 4, 2026

Pray Bold Prayers

By Kay Heitsch

God honors bold prayers because bold prayers honor God. ~ Pray Bold Prayers Quotes
God is honored when we pray seemingly impossible things as well as seemingly small things. When these impossible things happen, everyone will know they can only be attributed to God.
I've seen this over and over in my own life. My one bold prayer was to ask God to use me. I had no idea how He could or would do that, since I had no qualifications. But He has, and in so doing He has gotten all of the glory as far as I'm concerned.
I had no qualifications, but I started to write inspirational things and put them in a blog for storage. These posts all point people to God. The next thing I knew, people from around the world were reading them. I've posted 3,971 posts, and last month 98,254 people read them. I don't know how they find them. I don't advertise. It is all because of a bold prayer, and God gets the glory for it all.
Our Bible verse says. Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request. 1 Chronicles 4:10 NIV
Jabez prayed a bold prayer, and we can do the same.
God honors bold prayers because bold prayers honor God.

No comments:

Post a Comment