By Kay Heitsch
I am loved by God. ~ Tell Then I Love Them Quotes ~
Many years ago, God nudged me to write. I had no idea what to write, but I felt God wanted me to tell people He loved them.
I was in a very dark period in my life when, out of the darkness, the words of the song Jesus Loves Me, This I Know, came to my mind. I couldn't believe it, but whether I believed it or not, it was true.
Our Bible verse says. “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. Jeremiah 3:13
This is how God works. He loves us with His everlasting love, and He draws us to Him with unfailing kindness. I have witnessed this in my life.
I am loved by God, and so are you!
No comments:
Post a Comment